photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tid Bits




Just a bit or two to get us through!

Evie Joy is eating solid food. Semi solid food? Rice flakes mixed with apple or banana. Mostly she just wants to suck it off of my finger. She isn't so thrilled with the spoon.



I'm longin for a 'pink' day. A day with my girls. I love all of my kiddos. The boys are joys. Hehe.
I just rhymed! But I would love to have some girl time.




Hubby has several days off from work. I am looking forward to this time of of (hopefully) rest.
He took the kiddos sledding today. The three yo calls his brothers "The Guys" and says that he is big now and is of the "The Guys" now too. *sigh*


Marli bug will be with us over Thanksgiving. She'll be spending some time with extended family and be involved in some of our pre-Christmas traditions!



Tid bits. The Little bits that make up The great big picture.



1 comment:

kelly said...

i love your family pictures. super uber sweeet.