photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Monday, July 9, 2012

Creative Outlets? Please?

Ideas are swirling around in my head.
I know. We've been through this before.
I have to put them down someplace, though, or they will stay ideas, and most of them will swirl right on out of my head.

I have tie dye supplies - except for the things to tie dye. need to get on that
I want to pick up some jewelry findings, as my children have expressed an interest in making a few things this summer.
I want to paint. The boy's room, the girl's room, the back bathroom, my bedroom, the living room, the kitchen. (I know this is lofty. I will be tired of painting after the first room.)
I want to paint the bunkbeds.
I want to reorganize the shed so I can find stuff.
It would be amazing to finally put the mop boards up after 5 years.
I want to build a computer station into my pantry and get the printer and computer off of the kitchen counter.
When I change paint and colors in the living room, I want to believe that I could really live with a change of color from the red and green. I like red. A lot. But, I also like turquoise blues and oranges.
Can I *DO* it?
I want to crochet. A lot.
I want to find someplace to put my scrapbooking, paper crafting stuff so that I can access it and use it!
I want to continue walking and increase to running.
I want to create a comfortable, fun, safe living environment for my kids.

That's all. For today. I'm sure something else will come up later.
My mind fills up with things I want to do, and how I want to do them.
Thank goodness for Pintrest boards, or I'd never remember what I saw, where, or when!
Often, my creative ideas are never given birth. It's terribly a terribly sad thing. 
It's to a point where it is almost painful to think of some of these projects over and over, each detail becoming a picture in my head, and I can't make it happen!!!

Here's to a summer filled with completed projects.  What are some of yours?




Photobucket

No comments: