photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

When Plans Change




Today I was going to write a blog post.
I didn't know what it would be about.
I didn't have even an idea.  My brains storm list didn't hold anything promising for today.
I went over it a few times, and nothing seemed just right.
Then, I was distracted by facebook.
And, I ended up praying with someone.

So, here's today's post.
Find someone on your friend list, and pray for them.
In fact, type out your prayer and message it to them.
Don't just say 'praying'. I mean, that's nice, but do you always truly pray for someone when you say you will? Or do you get distracted and forget to.
Be specific. With just one person today.
Do it.
Photobucket

No comments: