photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Thursday, July 26, 2012

This Morning.



I sat down here to write a great blog post. I have deleted and started over several times. I even got up before children usually do, and they got up withing five minutes of me.
This is how the blog writing has gone so far.
Me: write, write, write
Kid: Mom! There's no more cereal! What am I gonna do?
Me: prepare breakfast for that kid. Erase what was written because it no longer makes sense
Another Kid: Mom! There's no more cereal! What am I gonna do?
Me: prepare breakfast for that kid. Erase whatever else was written because it no longer makes sense
Yet Another Kid: Mom! I have no more shirts!
Me: Walks into Yet Another Kid's bedroom and find at least 4 shirts, all in Yet Another Kid's size.
Me: Writes something else
Still Another Kid: Mom! Evie needs a dry diaper!
Me: Changes Evie's diaper. Deletes what was written because I can't even decipher it.
Kid and Yet Another Kid: erupt in screaming and running up and down the hall
Me: Stop it. Stop! It! You! Will! Wake! Your! Sister!
Kid and Yet Another Kid: quit running down the hall, instead squeal and screech in the living room
Me: realizing sister needs to get up. Goes down the hall to wake her. Thinking I need to buy cereal to    avoid this scenario tomorrow morning.
Sister: what's for breakfast?
Me: Toast
Sister: That's all?
Me: very grown up and mature "get over it"
Kid, Another Kid, Yet Another Kid, Still Another Kid, Evie, and Sister: loud, noisy, child like, and busy
Me: giving you the play by play because I know you were dying of curiosity.

Happy Thursday!
Photobucket

No comments: