photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Monday, May 21, 2012

MORE Rain?


Okay, I own The (old) Farmer's Almanac.
 The clever little poem in the May section does indicate that it will be wet this week. I just didn't want to believe it.
Last week was fantastic, beautiful, gorgeous. Lovely! It was a promise of fantastic summer days to come. Apparently, they will come later.
Hubby has the week off, so I planned on getting yard work done today.
I guess we can still trim, pull and move things in the rain. It will all just be heavier.
Bummer. The only time my skin gets any color is when I work outside.
Really. If I sit outside on purpose trying to get color, I get nothing, or else I get burned. When I WORK in the sun, I get nice color.
When I work in the rain, I stay a nice pasty white.
*sigh*

Photobucket

No comments: