photo home-28.png  photo about-26.png  photo herbs.png  photo parenting.png  photo recipies.png  photo oils.png
 photo header-27.png

Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Squeaky Shoe Debate

"They are so cute!"
"Where can I find those boots!"
"Oh, I want those!"
These are the  things people say about my littlest ones zebra striped boots.
They are fun, cute boots.
Then. Then she walks around in them. And. They squeak.
Okay, I had a strong dislike for squeaky shoes until I bought a pair.
I have piles and piles of children, so I like that I can hear where the youngest one is and whether she is taking off.
It seems that the moms that liked squeaky shoes before didn't like them now.
Someone once said to me "I guess you'll think twice about her shoe selection next time."
Hrmmmm. That wasn't even subtle!
"I wouldn't have my child wear those anyplace but home!", another mom said.
Seriously? At home? I know where my little ones are at home. I don't want to hear that at home! When we are out, and there's a lot of ambient noise, and my children have an opportunity for escape...that's when I want the squeaky shoes.
So. My youngest will keep wearing the squeaky shoes. Besides, the squeaker only works in one shoe. That makes it only half as annoying, right?
Anyone else want super cute squeaky shoes? I got my boots at HHH Mama Boutique. You can click the link to their website, and you can also find them on facebook.
I'm looking at their cute sandals right now. Watch the facebook page for sales, they have them often.
By the way, I didn't get compensated to promote HHH Mama Boutique, I just really like their stuff!



Photobucket

No comments: